Setting Up Bunker for Home Mixing

Subject: Setting Up Bunker for Home Mixing
From: "myles.thompson" myles.thompson
Date: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:29 pm ((PDT))
Fantastic. Thanks so much Scott for your help. A lot to think about.

My wife thinks I've completely lost my marbles (as we say in England) with my
new hobby, so rather than shipping in a hoard of new hardware, a new carpet and
20 sqm of foam, I'll work in small increments.

BTW - to the admin - apologies for bombarding the forum with such simple
questions - but I am a self-confessed novice, and maybe this can all feed into
the FAQ at some point.