Re: rumble and quiet places

Subject: Re: rumble and quiet places
From: "James Shatto" wwwshadow7
Date: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:45 am ((PDT))
A small sample would help us better ID what you're calling rumble.=C2=A0 Th=
ere's various flavors of that.=C2=A0 Some of it is wind generated.=C2=A0 So=
me of it is vibrations translated through the rigging.=C2=A0 Or it could be=
 actual sounds that are recorded.=C2=A0 If you think that you're shock moun=
ted from rigging because the mics are handheld, well muscles are contracted=
 via impulses.=C2=A0 It's why you shake when lifting heavy things, or even =
shiver when you're cold and trying to increase body heat by other inefficie=
nt body functions.=C2=A0 Without a sample we can't recognize your content r=
elative to our experience.

- James