1. Re: m/s processing

Subject: 1. Re: m/s processing
From: "hartogj" hartogj
Date: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm ((PDT))
Hi Rob,
Thanks for that. +matrix works fine in Audition 1.5, but the main issue rem=
ains that Audition's native parametric eq cannot not address L and R channe=
ls separately in the realtime effects stack. So I am still stuck making M a=
nd S as separate tracks and mixing down to hear the final conversion back t=
o LR.
I will try Reaper next.

John Hartog