Re: Surround Sound / Wildlife Recordings

Subject: Re: Surround Sound / Wildlife Recordings
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:51 am ((PDT))
I actually had a chance to use the DPA surround setup on a project and was =
very impressed with them. I'm told they are the same capsules as the 4060's=
. I use normally 2 MKH 40 back to back with 1 MKH-30 effectively.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
www.naturesound.org
www.soundofcritters.com
425-898-0462

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 26, 2010, at 6:19 AM, clay <> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 8:29 AM, corticalsongs <>w=
rote: