1. Re: hard drive capacity, memory, & processing speed needs...

Subject: 1. Re: hard drive capacity, memory, & processing speed needs...
From: "Mike Rooke" picnet2
Date: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:16 pm ((PDT))
I use a 200 dollar linux laptop (Emachines E-250) with www.baudline.com ana=
lyser - which is also available now for mac os x.

SciLab, Baudline - ultimately it depends on the processing needed and if so=
mething like baudline or jaaa analyser will work for you.

Analysis - baudline - free (but not open source)
Analysis - SciLab - free (not sure of source status)
Presentation, open office - free.

Try baudline.

-Mike.