Re: finding audio & location resources for birds

Subject: Re: finding audio & location resources for birds
From: "chrishails50" chrishails50
Date: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:37 am ((PDT))
I am not sure there is one single source that will do everything you
want, there are professionals on this list who have phenomenal personal
collections (Bernie Krause, Martyn Stewart, Geoff Sample) who may be
able to help for specific places/species/groups.  A few internet sources
that I have bookmarked as "collections" that may be worth a look are:

http://www.xeno-canto.org/
http://ibc.lynxeds.com/
http://www.fuglar.no//galleri/lyder.php
http://www.birdforum.net/opus/List_of_Bird_Songs
http://www.soundsnatural.be/index.php?r=3D201

Good luck - tell us if you find the perfect one !

Chris
www.wildechoes.org <http://%20www.wildechoes.org>

--- In  "bleublancrouge24"