4. Re: Need help selecting a field recorder and microphones :)

Subject: 4. Re: Need help selecting a field recorder and microphones :)
From: "Mitch Hill" wa1ykn
Date: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:05 pm ((PDT))
At 09:53 AM 7/18/2010 +1000, Vicki wrote:
>Rob & Martyn,
>
>Can we have a link direct to the new FAQ pages where the small PIP
>microphones are discussed in more detail?  Could this link be shown
>at the bottom of all emails, automatically, in the same way that the
>quotation from Bernie is always shown?

I think Vicki has a great idea... I'm interested in custom PIP microphones,=

I'd like a set that are weather proof to some degree and other than picking=

up on who is making such microphones in the discussions on here, I have no=

idea who is doing this work outside of Telinga and as of this evening Mike=

Rooke.  I've read of references to a few others but have no idea how to
contact them...

--

Thanks,
Mitch & Shadow...