1. Re: New to the group

Subject: 1. Re: New to the group
From: "jtudor2005" jtudor2005
Date: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:30 am ((PDT))

--- In  Patrick Cooper <dragonblade712003@=
...> wrote:
 I'm currently living on Kangaroo Island in South Australia and am surround=
ed by wildlife

Hi Patrick

I'm at Littlehampton in the Adelaide Hills. You certainly have a nice spot =
down there. Where on the island are you.

The bird you're describing isn't a Red Wattle Bird is it. It has a sort of =
extended coughing sound. You can hear one hear. (Although the audio has bee=
n filtered way too much)

http://tinyurl.com/2a2leq9

Scroll down until you see 'Calls' on the right in one of the side boxes.