Sony M10 field trials

Subject: Sony M10 field trials
From: "chrishails50" chrishails50
Date: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:00 am ((PDT))
Dear all,

Last month I was lucky enough to be able to pick up an M10 in Singapore at a
price similar to that in US (as opposed to the outrageous levels in Europe)-
couldn't resist ! And thanks to Rob, Oryoki, Raimund and others whose reviews
helped me make an overnight decision ! There is still much talk about it in the
group and whilst I cannot add anything to the technical debate I can share my
field testing of it. I post here a few sounds that I have recorded so that
speculators can hear for themselves.

http://tiny.cc/j216i

I basically love it, fantastic machine that goes in your pocket. For the
quietest locations the built-in mics are a bit noisy, though my test was
perhaps as exacting as it gets.

Chris