Re: Computer impaired

Subject: Re: Computer impaired
From: "Mark Brennan" markbrennanfinear=
Date: Sun Jun 6, 2010 1:56 pm ((PDT))

I dont see the file on your website John. It would depend on what you are u=
sing to build the site. Cpanel is=C2=A0something I use a lot and the upload=
ing of various media files is quite simple, you can also select which playe=
r to run them on online. good luck..

=C2=A0Mark=C2=A0

=C2=A0
Hi Folks

I have been a member of the group for some timw and have learned a lot, tha=
nk you all.

Intro.- I am primarily interested in recording ambient sounds at "natural" =
locations but am also involved in=C2=A0Acoustic Ecology.
I am also=C2=A0also interested in sounds as indicator of biodiversity and I=
=C2=A0 do underwater recording
=C2=A0I am semi-retired (perhaps soon to be fully retired) and plan to get =
more involved in my interests.

I think that it is time that I try to share some of my sound files with the=
 group and to ask for you advice.

I am very new to posting files to a group so I am asking for help.

I posted a file to the naturerecordist yahoo group "Howl ......." and it=C2=
=A0appears to be=C2=A0listed.
It is a recording that I took about 810:00 pm in Central Florida on some pr=
operty that I own (Transitional -Upland to Marsh)

It is=C2=A0identified with my email address.

I have a very new website through yahoo (natureechos.net) but I am not cert=
ain if the file is attached to the webpage.

I would like to know if anyone has seen it or how I should proceed.

Thank you son much for any advice.

John- Fish Songs