10. Re: SPL meter and GPS on iPhone ?

Subject: 10. Re: SPL meter and GPS on iPhone ?
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Thu May 20, 2010 8:50 pm ((PDT))
Sorry about the blank email.  I was going to point out that many email clie=
nts also allow you to view by thread rather than by date received. In Apple=
's Mail client there is an option in the view menu to "Organize by Thread" =
for instance.

I've also used the Faber Acoustical SPL meter which is a nice tool and appa=
rently reasonably accurate for what it is. The GPS in the iPhone is a bit i=
ffy once you get into forest as Dan has pointed out.  The FA SPL Meter has =
a nice feature of including the GPS location in the screen shot it saves of=
 the meter readings, so you could possibly save on the separate GPS app.

cheers
Paul