3. A weekend in Kejimkujik National Park NS

Subject: 3. A weekend in Kejimkujik National Park NS
From: "Mark Brennan" markbrennanfinear=
Date: Tue May 11, 2010 7:50 am ((PDT))

Hi everyone, a great weekend away in one of the National Parks near to me (=
Kejimkujik). Here is a recording from that weekend.

http://wildearthvoices.org/index.php?p=3D1_26_Snake-Lake-Kejimkujik-Nationa=
l-Park

A bit of a weird setup, but it seemed to work. The leaves were very dry and=
 there had been a fire near here 2 days before I was there. The location is=
 quite far back, so human made noise was zero. The actual recording was lon=
ger but a group of hikers went past and also the required 2 jets! Talking o=
f jets, here is one piercing the natural silence not far from where I campe=
d at night, almost drowning out the Spring Peepers.=A0 http://wildearthvoic=
es.org/index.php?p=3D1_17_Humans

cheers

Mark