2. Re: from metadata to archiving - georeferencing .wav files in bat su

Subject: 2. Re: from metadata to archiving - georeferencing .wav files in bat su
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Tue May 11, 2010 7:37 am ((PDT))
At 11:23 AM +0000 5/11/10, Raimund wrote:

>I just posted a Google map sample that illustrates how the Avisoft
>Bioacoustics ultrasound recording and analysis system can
>automatically create .kml species maps that are directly derived
>from geotagged .wav files:
>
><http://tinyurl.com/3xbxoll>http://tinyurl.com/3xbxoll
>
>Regards,
>Raimund

Hi Raimund-
Very neat, all of it-- especially the final touches down to the
biking frame. Very useful example of sophisticated metadata
applications in planning.

I'm curious if anyone can explain this. The metadata from Ppip
T0000001.WAV displays with BWAV reader. When I import Ppip
T0000001.WAV into Reaper, its not showing the metadata, even the
time-stamp. Reaper does display the time stamp from the Tascam 680's
bwav. Rob D.

Ppip T0000001.WAV in Reaper shows:
Sample rate: 250000
Channels: 1