Re: LS10 vs. Edirol (was: "Suburban Soundscape"...)

Subject: Re: LS10 vs. Edirol (was: "Suburban Soundscape"...)
From: "Heather Perkins" landonewts
Date: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:11 pm ((PDT))
Hey, thanks Rob - this is helpful. Not only your affirmation of my
"anecdotal" approach to judging recordings, but also the intel on the
LS-10 - which I know has been covered in other threads.

I have to admit that there are so many gear discussions, I dip in and
out of reading them. Sometimes I just skip to the field recordings!
So I appreciate your summation.

Just did some recordings of red wing blackbirds that I'm pretty
excited about! I love the burbly birds...

=3D H