Re: PCM M10 vs D50 Internal Mics (was Sony PCM questions fil

Subject: Re: PCM M10 vs D50 Internal Mics (was Sony PCM questions fil
From: "Steven Naylor" unbelievablystupid2002
Date: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:12 am ((PDT))

I just wanted to offer a public 'thank you' to everyone who responded to my=
 question - and particularly to Marco and Rob for the very informative reco=
rdings and sonograms.

Clearly both recorders have their merits and their drawbacks, and there is =
no 'perfect' answer.

But I have just ordered the M10, which I think (hope...) offers the best co=
mpromise for my needs and budget.

all the best

Steven