Peru/Costa Rica - Silica Packets Account (was Request for advice on

Subject: Peru/Costa Rica - Silica Packets Account (was Request for advice on
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Tue Mar 9, 2010 8:08 am ((PST))
Hi Aaron--

Thanks for the account. The phrase, "...gear that spent 5-7 months a
year for four years in Peru"  makes me think you have much to add to
the conversation. Can you tell us what kinds of mics, whether they
were the exact same units over that period of time, how many hours
they were in use vs. how many hours they were in bags over a typical
24 hour period, what temps and humidity percentages and times of day
were typical? Did you ever have issues using the same mics and if so,
do you recall anything different?

Chalk up another victory for the "take a back-up so I won't need it"
principle. Rob D