Re: MKH20's and salt water

Subject: Re: MKH20's and salt water
From: "Kawika" dkuhn012001
Date: Tue Feb 2, 2010 2:06 pm ((PST))
Bernie et al,
Further on this, David Copp, tech at SennUSA took umbrage at my plan to water
rinse, except as last resort. His recommendation: Open the housing, pushing the
cap and all up through the front, blow out gently with air, BUT NOT THE CAPS
THEMSELVES, put it back together and monitor for some loss of highs and lows;
if so, send it to them.
So far no change it performance that I can detect.
Aloha,
David