Re: Painting a parabolic reflector

Subject: Re: Painting a parabolic reflector
From: "Wil Hershberger" wil_hershberger
Date: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:47 am ((PST))
I too have used a large shinny parabola that I painted to camo. It was
much more effective at getting close to wildlife after I painted it.
Painting should have no effect and with an aluminum parabola it might
actually help to dampen some of the ringing from handling the thing.
I do believe that Randy Little has a large aluminum parabola that he
painted as well.

Wil Hershberger
Nature Images and Sounds, LLC
Hedgesville, WV