Re: FR2-LE knobs

Subject: Re: FR2-LE knobs
From: "chrishails50" chrishails50
Date: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:08 am ((PST))
Hi Max,

Not sure why you want to pull 'em off - if it is because they are small fid=
dly and innaccurate (you are right)I did see a recommendation on this group=
 that wrapping an elastic band around each one makes them a bigger diameter=
 and helps with the control - tried it with mixed results myself - I also p=
ainted some white marker paint to make the stop point more visible.