Happy New Year! Foreshadowing of Spring

Subject: Happy New Year! Foreshadowing of Spring
From: "Volker Widmann" volwid
Date: Wed Jan 6, 2010 2:33 pm ((PST))
Season's Greetings to everyone on the list and a Happy New Year!

Before I start working again after the festive season I would like to
send you my best greetings!

And what could be better in the this ice cold time of the year than to
send you a reminder that there will be a spring again soon.
So I present you a spring recording from last year which features a
couple of tawny owls not far from my home village.

My their hooting fill you with the warmth of spring to come!!

The link is:

http://songsfromthewood.de/?p=3D76

Enjoy!

Cheers