Re: pocket size recorder

Subject: Re: pocket size recorder
From: "greghpr" greghpr
Date: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:01 am ((PST))
thanks Greg - nice to get a recommended store. BHPhoto look pretty cheap as=
 well. And it doesn't seem that important that the power supply is USA as I=
'll probably always run the unit off batteries anway.
thanks again, Greg
ps beautiful part of the world you are in

--- In  "greg.winterflood" <greg.winterflo=
> wrote:
>

> Hi Greg
>
> I am in the process of opening the packaging of an Olympus LS10 which thi=
s very afternoon I picked up at the Alice Springs Post Office!

> Total cost for getting it here was $AUD336.19 from "The Midi Store" in Ar=
izona.

> I had been surfing the web for some time looking for a bargain. Cheapest =
price I saw in Oz was $699.

> I see that an 8GB LS-11 has come out so the LS-10 has gone down in price.=
 I'm sure I'll be happy with a 24 hour recording window with the LS-10.