ECM preamps

Subject: ECM preamps
From: "Manoj Kathe" june61947
Date: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:21 pm ((PST))
Hi evrybody,   i m manoj .  I m trying to make a binuaral head
using ECMs. I would like to make stereo preamp.  Can anyone help?
   I tried biasing the ECM with 1.5 TO 9V  DC supply And recorded
on my FR2LE  with micpre full open .  The sensivity is quite good but
S/N ration is poor .  i checkced  using Yamahaa MSP5 monitors. also i
noticed,  with 9V supply sensitivity increased .
CAn any help me in the process of evaluating the impedance ande noise figures
Of my unit

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: