Wave Editor & SD7x recorders

Subject: Wave Editor & SD7x recorders
From: "jtudor2005" jtudor2005
Date: Thu Nov 5, 2009 7:05 pm ((PST))
The newest Beta release of Audiofile Engineering's 'Wave Editor' (1.4.6b2  Nov
05 2009) now supports 'cue markers' from Sound Devices 7x series recorders
(well at least my 702)

For those of us that lament not being able to use the cue markers either on the
unit itself, or in our Mac software, feel troubled no more.

About two weeks ago I sent a request to Chris at Audiofile Engineering for the
support of the SD markers. After a couple of emails over as many days (and a
sample Wave file) he said it would be in the next Beta release. That Beta is
available now on their site at

https://www.audiofile-engineering.com/support/

Select the 'Beta Releases' tab

The markers appear in the 'Label Drawer' when it is displayed. If you select
'Label > Add Markers' from the menu, they are displayed on the wave form in the
editor window.

Regards
John