Recording Black Grouse lekking in Sweden

Subject: Recording Black Grouse lekking in Sweden
From: "Volker Widmann" volwid
Date: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:33 am ((PDT))
Hi everybody!

My friend Walter Tilgner and me would like to go recording Black Grouse lekking
in Sweden in 2010.
We are aware that there are commercial tours for photographers, but we doubt
that we would have much fun recording at such a tour as all we are going to get
is SLR camera clicking in natural surroundings.

Our time frame would be from May 18 to June 5 2010.

Therefore the question:

Does anybody have any experience with Black Grouse lekking recording in Sweden.
It would be nice to have any location info. In case you do not want to go into
details on the list, you can contact me offlist.

Thanks a million in advance

Volker Widmann