Re: Some quick advice! on Fostex FR2-le, which type of Compact Flash

Subject: Re: Some quick advice! on Fostex FR2-le, which type of Compact Flash
From: "" ev=

Date: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:28 am ((PDT))

Hi Gopi,

Thank you for your swift reply!

It seems the type 2 cards are a little more expensive than the type 1 cards=
, so this was just what I wanted to hear!  :)

Thanks again and best regards,

Ian

--- In  "gopinath" <> wrote:

> Ian
> I had used Fostex FR2LE and FR2 and they both accept CF type 1 and 2. And=
, I use a type 1 card in my FR2LE. The only difference between the 'types' =
is the thickness of the card. The connection/ pin slots and their positioni=
ng are the same for both.