Sounds needed for commercial venture

Subject: Sounds needed for commercial venture
From: "Doug Von Gausig" dougvg
Date: Fri Oct 9, 2009 9:30 pm ((PDT))
Hi all,

I have a friend who needs a number of  sounds for a commercial birding
application. If you are interested in talking to him and you have some of
these sounds, please write to me off-list and I'll turn you on to him.

The sounds needed are:

Allen's Hummingbird
Baltimore Oriole
Band-tailed Pigeon
Black-and-white Warbler
Black-hooded Parakeet
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Boat-tailed Grackle
Bobolink
Brown-headed Nuthatch
California Thrasher
Common Ground-Dove
Costa's Hummingbird
Eastern Phoebe
Eurasian Tree Sparrow
Hoary Redpoll
Indigo Bunting
Monk Parakeet
Nuttall's Woodpecker
Orchard Oriole
Red-breasted Sapsucker
Red-crowned Parrot
Red-headed Woodpecker
Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Rufous Hummingbird
Rusty Blackbird
Snow Bunting
Swamp Sparrow
Townsend's Warbler
White-winged Crossbill
White-winged Parakeet
Wild Turkey
Winter Wren
Wood Thrush
Yellow-chevroned Parakeet
Yellow-throated Warbler
Altamira Oriole
American Tree Sparrow
Audubon's Oriole
Bananaquit
Black-crested Titmouse
Bronzed Cowbird
Brown Thrasher
California Towhee
Common Grackle
Common Redpoll
Evening Grosbeak
Gray Catbird
Hawfinch
Java Sparrow
Magnificent Hummingbird
Oak Titmouse
Pileated Woodpecker
Plain Chachalaca
Purple Finch
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Red-crested Cardinal
Rock Pigeon
Ruby-throated Hummingbird
Saffron Finch
Scaled Quail
Shiny Cowbird
Spot-breasted Oriole
Tricolored Blackbird
Varied Thrush
Yellow-billed Cardinal
Yellow-fronted Canary
Zebra Dove
***************************************
Doug Von Gausig
Natural Sounds  and Photos at:
http://naturesongs.com
More Photos at:
http://www.criticaleyephoto.com
Clarkdale, Central Arizona, USA

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: