Great Horned Owl? - or not?

Subject: Great Horned Owl? - or not?
From: "Thomas Ashcraft" heliotown27
Date: Sat Oct 3, 2009 8:57 am ((PDT))
I have a recording of what I believe to be a Great Horned Owl but it's
call appears to have one extra "hoo"at the end when compared to all the
various Great Horned Owl specimen calls that I have heard on the internet.

I recorded these owls from inside my house with a microphone up the
chimney.  November 24, 2006  Location: north central New Mexico  35.50
N  105.89 W

Short clip.  150 KB
http://www.heliotown.com/Owls_calling_Ashcraft.mp3

Longer clip 1.4 MB
http://www.heliotown.com/owlatopchimney112406_Ashcraft.mp3

Thanks for any i.d. help in this matter.

Thomas Ashcraft