new to the group and nature recording

Subject: new to the group and nature recording
From: "muhmood" artbiryukoff
Date: Sat Aug 8, 2009 4:18 pm ((PDT))
Hi group, i am excited to be admitted into the members' area!
i am a beginner nature recordist, in fact i am a dark ambient musician from
Siberia and field recordings is my major interest but nature is only one of the
sound sources i am interested in.  i hunt for all kinds of sounds from harsh
and percussive industrial noises to very minimal and quiet sounds of insects, i
just bought a M-Audio micro track 2 and making my first steps. So i am seeking
your advice in choosing 3-4 decent affordable  microphones that would make a
versatile kit good enough for recording different kinds of sounds...
you can check out my M-Audio test drive samples here:
http://muhmood.blogspot.com

your recommendations and any feedback will be appreciated very much

Alexei

-
www.muhmood.net