Re: FR2 vs FR2-LE

Subject: Re: FR2 vs FR2-LE
From: "Max Catterwell" oatcruncher
Date: Mon Aug 3, 2009 4:20 am ((PDT))
Hi again all!
OK, I've just posted another two clips that Rob has graciously agreed to an=
alyse for me. The FR2 clip on this set doesn't have the PS hum! Also, the e=
lectric clock was turned off.
Max

--- In  "Max Catterwell" <=
.> wrote:

> Hi Rob!
> OK, I have posted the two requested clips. These are in a folder I create=
d called FR2 and FR2-LE clips by Max. They were both at 16/48 with all gain=
 at maximum, and are the 'cleanest' I could find. One thing I missed was an=
 electric clock about six feet away from the mics. Bye the way, in case it'=
s relevant, the mics are set in a wooden Olsen type barrier array at the mo=
ment; I'm assuming this is not of concern.
> I look forward to any comments or analysis with great interest, even if i=
t turns out to be what I don't want to hear!