Individual muffs for LS-10

Subject: Individual muffs for LS-10
From: "Max Catterwell" oatcruncher
Date: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:05 am ((PDT))
Having finally solved the problem of uploading piccies to the Photos folder, I
have just posted a piccie in the LS-10 folder of the individual muffs I made
for my LS-10 al la Rycote.
Cut two pieces 3 1/2 x 2 1/4 inches. Fold the longer length in half and just
sew the two open edges together. Depending on the weave (on most stuff it's
pretty close) sew in about about 1/8 inch or so from the edge so that there's
sufficient to hold. I just did an overhand stitch from the 'closed' corner to
the 'open' and back again. Obviously you have to tuck all the fur in out of the
way, and this is a bit trickier on the second edge. When finished, very
carefully turn inside out and tug over foams. These are not meant for taking on
and off because by this method of construction the seams would give out quite
quickly, but hey, it does the job!
Max