Web player software with precise traveling cursor?

Subject: Web player software with precise traveling cursor?
From: "Thomas Ashcraft" heliotown27
Date: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:32 am ((PDT))
Dear Nature Recordists,

I am looking for software that can produce an on-screen cursor / or bar
/ or indicator of some sort that travels precisely over a spectrogram image=
 synchronously with
the sound. The goal is to put sonic spectrogram movie documents on the web.
.

For example:  I have a sound file and radio spectrogram that I have
combined in iWeb software but would like a vertical cursor bar that is
as tall as the spectrogram and moves precisely in sync as sound and
spectrogram. ( Note that this quicktime player sample  is *not* exactly in =
sync. )

http://www.heliotown.com/VLF_Alpha/20090207_Ashcraft.html

Thank you in advance for any references.

Thomas Ashcraft  /  New Mexico