Purchased the Edirol R-09HR

Subject: Purchased the Edirol R-09HR
From: "paulmcnelis" paulmcnelis
Date: Wed Jul 1, 2009 6:21 pm ((PDT))
Thanks for all of your input. Much appreciated.

I decided to go with the Edirol R-09HR.

I'm just getting my feet wet, so I'd rather get a somewhat decent recorder =
and microphones without busting the bank and go from there. I'm not looking=
 for perfection nor documenting birds.I'll leave that to all of you experts=
 and pros that have more time than me (i've a 2 year old).

Right now, I want to see where this takes me, and I'm confident in my choic=
e and see where it goes. I like the idea of the binaural mics as they fit m=
y personality - i'm self concious and shy and don't want to bring attention=
 to myself with mics, baffles, parabolas (not to mention trying to justify =
why the mortgage wasn't paid for the past few months ha-ha).

I just wanna pick up and go and record and hopefully I'll have something wo=
rthy to share with you all. They arrive tomorrow and plan to use them at an=
 amusement park this weekend as well as in my mother's backyard garden *cou=
ghbirdsanctuarycough*

Peace,
Paul