Re: museum installations - interactive displays

Subject: Re: museum installations - interactive displays
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Tue Jun 9, 2009 8:11 pm ((PDT))
Thanks Steve.
The budget will become clear once I propose some options - might all be wis=
hful thinking at this point. In the name of conservation I can donate some =
recordings and a chunk of my time. Maybe Fish & Wildlife will hold a bake s=
ale to come up with the rest.

John Hartog

--- In  "Steve Pelikan" <> wrot=
e:

> Sounds like a good project!
>
> Rich Peet would be the one person I could suggest contacting; he's done t=
his sort of thing.

> Alternatively, there are some commercial outfits to consult. One at least=
 would tell you what they do for free. Do you have a budget or is this for =
the good of the world? :-)

:

> > I am wondering about methods to install some nature sounds in a wildlif=
e refuge headquarters visitor center. The manager is thinking of something =
with buttons that the visitors can push to hear samplings of refuge soundsc=
apes.

> > A quick web search and I am looking at this ACS CFSound III:
> > http://www.cfsound.com/index_CFSound.asp
> >

> > Thanks for any opinions.
> >
> > John Hartog

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: