FR2-LE headphone jack? (was: headphone RFI)

Subject: FR2-LE headphone jack? (was: headphone RFI)
From: "Nathan Pieplow" npieplow
Date: Mon Jun 8, 2009 7:34 am ((PDT))
Hello all,

Thanks a million for the headphone suggestions.  Kevin and Chris, I'm
definitely a fan of the cheap, replaceable, abusable field pair
idea.  But I also like the other suggestions: those Sennheiser HD-25s
sound particularly nice.

Now, however, after trying yet a third brand-new pair with my
recorder and getting the same results from the get-go, it has finally
dawned on my sluggish brain that the problem probably lies not with
the headphones or the headphone cord, but with the FR2-LE's headphone
jack.  I think there must be something loose in there, which would
explain my symptoms (all or part of the sound cutting out at random
with any significant movement by me).  Has anyone else had this
issue?  Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance (again)--

Nathan Pieplow
Boulder, Colorado