Re: Mystery Caller

Subject: Re: Mystery Caller
From: "Chris Hails" chrishails50
Date: Thu May 21, 2009 5:29 am ((PDT))
Thanks Martyn,  I somehow thought you'd have the answer for me. I'd love to=
 hear that Little Bittern reference call if you'd be willing to share (off =
line if you'd prefer) - I can't find anything like this on the web. I'm sti=
ll surprised that it makes such a "big" sounding call.

Thanks for confirming the Garden Warbler, I give myself brain ache between =
those and Blackcaps ! Nightingales are hard not to like eh ?

Thanks again.