Re: Recording opportunities on the Olympic Peninsula

Subject: Re: Recording opportunities on the Olympic Peninsula
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Tue May 19, 2009 11:43 am ((PDT))
Hi Mike--
One, very logical place would be to visit OSI, the site that Gordon
Hempton has identified as a "one square inch" sized area that folks
are seeking to protect from gross human-made noises.
http://onesquareinch.org/about/ The whole park may have similar, low
noise levels away from the roads (aside from over-flights). You can
email Gordon for suggestions at <> and I bet
others who have been to the park and can point to some specific
destinations. Sounds like a great time! I understand its still chilly
up there. Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D =3D