Re: living in the walls

Subject: Re: living in the walls
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Fri May 15, 2009 1:52 pm ((PDT))
Hi patrick,

Just a guess but, I think all the sounds are related to the hive. What sounds
like a bird is an individual insect buzzing directly against the wall material.

Regarding your recorder noise. My PMD670 had a similar issue with the first
mics I used with it. Those mics were Cascade M-1s that I got free with the
purchase of the recorder. The noise coincided with blinking of the lcd, or with
turning the light on or off. Marantz of course blamed it on the mics. When I
switched to NT1As the noise went away. I had since forgotten about that issue,
but should test it with my AT2032s.

John Hartog