Re: Please start new topic

Subject: Re: Please start new topic
From: "Kevin Colver" kjcolver
Date: Wed May 6, 2009 3:58 pm ((PDT))
I knew you guys would come through and figure it out for me.  So it
sounds like Yahoo keeps the old threat topic no matter what I place in
the subject box.  I'll try to do better.
Kevin

By the way, I was thinking about making some comments and asking the
thoughts of the group regarding the artistic use of wind in
recordings, but I better not do it in this email.  Maybe, if I can
remember how to sign in at Yahoo, I'll start a thread about that some
time.

www.7Loons.com