Re: new podcast episode

Subject: Re: new podcast episode
From: "grantfinlay" grantfinlay
Date: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:21 pm ((PDT))
Bugger, just deleted a long story to go here...
So here it goes again, abridged. damn LJC's laptop...

Sorry if the photo gave the wrong impression but I was recording in the bush to
the left down the valley in the image. It was one of the few times I didn't
have my camera on me so I found a photo on the net instead.
The sounds in the background are of the wind in the trees and not the ocean, if
you listen carefully you can hear it move from left to right as the cold front
and rain passes through.
Regarding the commotion from the flock of Rosella's , not sure what caused that
but it scared the crap out of me! I was just getting into "the zone" and
enjoying the bush further down the track when they went past in all their
glory.

Regards,
Grant.