Re: Please assist with choice of equipment

Subject: Re: Please assist with choice of equipment
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:37 am ((PDT))
Hi Bernard and welcome to the list. This time of year, recordists in
North America are out in the field quite a bit.

I suggest searching the List Archives to get a sense of the expertise
and which aspects of your research are best explored here. Several
are, but there's no better quick, way of finding them than searching.

I prefer to use:
http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/html/naturerecordists/
but its been "on the blink" for me the last couple of months. (Anyone
know why?)

The other search option is the group's section in Yahoo Groups.

One March subject, "Research Project" discussed some polar
pattern/array micing questions pertaining to FFT and other analysis.

I hope to learn more about Hilbert spectrum & EMD theory and folks
using C++ or Python. Rob D.