Re: Noise!!!!

Subject: Re: Noise!!!!
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Sat Apr 4, 2009 7:03 pm ((PDT))
Any more of the comments directed at me  in the open forum for doing
my job and i'll have to put the group on moderation. I asked in my
first e-mail for a change of the subject line. Yellowstone park was a
nice subject and then it turned into gear and a free for all, the next
request was to stop deviating from nature recording, the very thing
this group was set up about. How many actual posters get out and
record nature sounds? Lou, do you? If you lot are going to be
sensitive about my request then so be it, i have broad enough
shoulders but direct them at me and not to everyone. Or better still,
if you want to talk about anything and everything, start your own
list, nobody is stopping you.

Martyn