4. Re: Yellowstone

Subject: 4. Re: Yellowstone
From: "Volker Widmann" volwid
Date: Fri Apr 3, 2009 3:44 pm ((PDT))
Hi Aaron!

I am afraid to disappoint you, but recently a friend of mine received
first hand information from Sennheiser technicians that the MKH8030 is
not being planned and will not be produced. Obviously the MKH800 will be
the figure of 8 mike of our choice for the future. Alas, a ghastly
price, indeed. I recently missed it on ebay for less than 1850 Dollars.
Too bad.

Cheers

Volker