Re: Sennheiser price hike [OT]

Subject: Re: Sennheiser price hike [OT]
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Wed Apr 1, 2009 6:33 pm ((PDT))
I would not begrudge a retailer for raising prices.  That is their business=
.  I wouldn't imagine margins for retailers are all that great to begin wit=
h.  I DO appreciate the typical fair warning that is often given.  When a m=
anufacturer warns that in 2 months prices will go up, so you have a chance =
to buy it at the lower price.  When no warning is given, that is a bummer, =
but even still, people have to make a living, so I am ok with it.  You are =
always free not to buy something.  And of course there is always ebay as we=
ll.

Danny