2. Re: terminology, was Re: Speakers for Editing

Subject: 2. Re: terminology, was Re: Speakers for Editing
From: "obSession" melvoid2002
Date: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:52 am ((PDT))
Which leads me to something else. Nature Recordists - in MY mind, at least =
-
gets twisted around into Naturist Recorders... which ,of course, conjures
up all sorts of mental images which I shall not describe. :-)

:

>>    --- In <naturerecordists%40yahoogroup=
s.com>,

>> > I think it's an odd term myself. I always think of "phonograph" which
>> makes me think it's something related to either turntablism or musique
>> concrete!
>> >

>> My wife thought I was looking up sites with naked women when she first
>> caught me on a 'Phonography' site

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: