Yellowstone

Subject: Yellowstone
From: "Philip Tyler" macmang4125
Date: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:18 pm ((PDT))
The BBC have been running a 3 part series on Yellowstone which finished ton=
ight here in the UK, I have been catching up on it by watching recordings.

What a fantastic place! We have just got to the end of summer and the start=
 of autumn which is where part 3 will continue from.

It seems a truly amazing place with some wonderful wildlife.

The second episode ended with a look at "geyser gazers" I can understand wh=
y some of them do it as when they do blow it is quite amazing and quite a s=
ight.

I know this e-mail is not strictly about nature recording but I know some o=
f the group do record in Yellowstone and I just wanted to say I am really e=
nvious!

Phil