1. Re: Research Project

Subject: 1. Re: Research Project
From: "Raimund Specht" animalsounds
Date: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:15 am ((PDT))
Dan, you wrote:

> That way lies madness. I've studied "Goethean Science" in my critique =

> of Waldorf schools.
>
> > Here's a link which mentions this topic of qualitative science:
> > http://www.natureinstitute.org/qual/index.htm
>
> Dressed up, but what they're about is Rudolf Steiner's "spiritual
> science."

I'm also very skeptical regarding this kind of "science". I have had some p=
ersonal experience with the anthroposophical (holistic) medicine developed =
by Rudolph Steiner. Twenty years ago I had a severe illness and received a =
conventional therapy (which proved to be successful). At that time, my moth=
er also dragged me to an anthroposophical doctor because she believed that =
this might be a good complementary treatment. However, we were very much su=
rprised that this "doctor" recommended to cancel the conventional therapy a=
nd to switch over completely to his own therapy which mainly consisted of a=
 bunch of natural prescriptions whose efficacy is not proven at all. In oth=
er words, trusting those guys can be indeed dangerous=85

Regards,
Raimund