Re: sound devices battery issues

Subject: Re: sound devices battery issues
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:23 am ((PDT))
Hi Michael--
The case is still open as far as I can tell. When I recently upgraded
my 744T to the new hardware/firmware (gulp) I asked SD about this and
they did not address my question about "long-term powering/recording
with lead acid batteries and switch-over issues" implying that they
are not aware of issues.  I have an early 744T unit. Rob D.