Re: Marantz PMD661 self-noise test results

Subject: Re: Marantz PMD661 self-noise test results
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:31 pm ((PST))
Hi Tom--
After a day with the grandkids at the salt marsh, ;-) side by side
recordings at high gain of faint sound or room tone of,..

(1) NT1-A's -> PMD661
(2) NT1-A's -> Art Phantom -> Hi-MD (the older one shave the same pre
as the RH-1)
(3) NT1-A's -> Art Phantom -> LS-10

would be interesting. All on DC powering.  I'll match playback levels
and add the video ID,.. Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D =3D =3D

At 5:47 PM +0000 2/18/09, tk7859 wrote:
>--- In