Old Posts - Recordings Not Working

Subject: Old Posts - Recordings Not Working
From: "John Tudor" jtudor2005
Date: Sun Jan 4, 2009 12:46 pm ((PST))
Is there a reason why my links to recordings in the 'Files' area in
post submitted a couple of months ago are not working. I was just
trying one of my old posts about frogs and I keep getting a 'Document
not found' error from the link to the MP3. The files are still there,
but the links in the posts fail.

Has there been a change to the path recently????

Anyone have any ideas???

Here is an example of the problem.