Re: Cricket Recording - But querying included bats

Subject: Re: Cricket Recording - But querying included bats
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:16 am ((PST))
Hi John,

I am not an expert on insects or bats, but it sounds to be calling
from a fixed position. Wouldn't a bat be flying around?  I'm guessing
insect. Katydid?  The mp3 compression you chose cuts off the peak
frequencies of the chirps at 11.9k, a bit higher quality might reveal
some key information.

John Hartog